- 2 packs of Partridge Farm Pork & Black pepper sausages
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped/crushed
- ½ a level tsp of sweet paprika
- Handful of fresh parsley chopped
- ½ tsp of thyme
For Tomato Sauce:
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Inch of fresh ginger grated
- Tsp of sweet paprika
- Chilli flakes/powder to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 glug of olive oil
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 can water
Make tomatoe sauce by frying onions in a little olive oil for 5 mins on medium heat, add garlic & ginger fry for another min then add tomatoes, paprika, chilli, seasoning & can of water. Simmer for at least 2 hours & keep checking, put lid on pan & add water if needed!
Make meatballs by adding all ingredients to bowl, skin sausages & mix together. Shape into meatballs & gently fry in olive oil until browned. Then add meatballs to sauce & cook for another 10 mins.
Serve with linguini or mash potato or even on its own!!!