- Pack of fresh fresh tagliatelle
- 8 tbsp Italian olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- Pack of Partridge farm’s Basque sausages, chopped (click to buy)
- 2 handfuls chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful pine nuts
- 100g/3½oz pecorino cheese, freshly grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and shallow fry the onion and sausage until golden.
- Add the mushrooms and the pine kernels, season with salt and pepper and cook for approximately three minutes.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and mix well.
- Serve immediately with some freshly grated pecorino & chopped parsley